Booking With Best of Brighton
How to book
Booking with us is quick and simple! Please take your time to have a look through our website and give us a call if you have any questions. Carol, Suzanne, Jane or Abi will be more than happy to help. For a straightforward booking please follow the instructions below:
Booking through our Website
1. Log onto www.bestofbrighton.co.uk. In the ‘search’ box at the top enter the property reference number or name of the property that you are interested in and click ‘Go’ - you can then check the availability and price of the property. Alternatively, if you simply want to search for all available properties, enter your preferred dates and click ‘Search’. This will give you a listing of all the available properties for the dates you require.
2. When you have found the property you wish to book, click the ‘Book now’ button and fill in the form which you are asked to complete. If you would like to pay online you can provide your debit/credit card details on a secure site and we will process your payment automatically. This is only a reservation request and this will only become a booking when a payment is confirmed and you receive written confirmation by post or email.
3. If you do not want to pay online you can contact us in the office on 01273 308779 to pay by credit/debit card or send us a cheque for the amount due. Please note: to secure your booking we must receive the payment within five working days of making your reservation. We require the full payment 8 weeks before the start date of the booking.
4. Once you have made the booking you will receive a confirmation detailing the balance to be paid and the due date.There is no charge for Debit/Credit Card payments. Please ensure the balance is paid on or before the due date.
5. Once payment has been received we will send you directions to your property and the details of key arrangements. At any time throughout the booking process our reservations team are, of course, happy to speak to you personally. Please see below for more information.
Booking by Telephone, Email, or Post
1. Telephone our office on 01273 308779 or email email@example.com.
We will be happy to advise you of availability, provide more information about our properties, and make a booking for you. We will take details of all the party members and the booking will held for up to five working days pending receipt of your deposit payment. Please note: to secure your booking we must receive the payment within five working days of making your reservation. We require the full payment 8 weeks before the start date of the booking.
2. For postal payments, please send your cheque, payable to Best of Brighton Holiday Lettings to this address:
Best of Brighton Holiday Lettings, 3 Kensington Place, Brighton, BN1 4EJ
Phone: 01273 308779 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will receive a booking confirmation detailing the balance to be paid and showing the due date. No reminder will be sent.
4. Once payment has been received we will send you directions to your property and the details of key arrangements.. Please read carefully on receipt.
Our office opening hours vary according to the time of year. For details see our website www.bestofbrighton.co.uk or give us a call on 01273 308779. If we aren’t in to take your call personally, please leave us a message and we will call us back as soon as we can.